With the support of our diligent personnel and domain expertise, we are able to manufacturer & supply Quartz Grit/Sand. This range of quartz grits is widely recognized in the market for its high physical and chemical properties.
Offered products are widely used for the glass manufacturing and are available in market at feasible prices. These are quality checked by our professionals on various parameters by our professionals to render maximum client satisfaction. Our entire product range is delivered in well-defined time frame.
- High chemical and physical properties
- Accurate composition
- Cost effective
- Highly effective
- Port of Dispatch: PIPAVAV / MUDRA PORT
- Production Capacity: 1000 mtons/month
- Delivery Time: 2 weeks
- Packaging Details: 50 kg bags
- Quartz is consisting of high-purity silica in amorphous (non-crystalline) form.
- Quartz is a very common mineral in the Earth crust. It has been proved that quartz is the second most widely available mineral on the continental crust of the Earth, covering almost of it, beaten only by feldspar.
- Chemically, quartz is silica, or silicon dioxide, SiO2.
- It is found in most types of rocks: Igneous, metamorphic and sedimentary.
- Glass Making
- Foundry Sand
- Petroleum Industry
- Construction Industry
- Sanitary ware
- Ferro Alloys
- Ferro Silicon
- Ferro Chrome
- Oil drilling
- Artificial Granites
- Electronic Industry
0.1 mm to 6.0 mm (In different fractions as per buyer requirement)Quality:
- Glassy/ Transparent
- Snow White
- Milky White
- Super Semi